there can be no progress
without first the struggle for success
CBCC PUPPY APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in a puppy from Costa Bel Cane Corso! We look forward to hearing from you!
Our puppy application is a crucial tool that helps us determine if one of our puppies is right for you.
All families must complete an application - NO EXCEPTIONS!
The "PUPPY APPLICATION" button below will open a JotForm online application in a separate window for you to complete in its entirety. Incomplete applications will be disregarded. Thank you for your time.
Our reservation process:
- Fill out a puppy application, this is our 1st step. Click on the button above to go to our puppy application.
- Interview process.
- Approval or denial.
- When puppies are on the ground and your desired gender is available, your deposit is due to secure a puppy.
- Puppy assignments will be done based on suitability, which is determined by your puppy application and interview process.
- All puppies will have their ears cropped and payment for the procedure is due directly to our ear crop vet 48 hours before your puppy’s scheduled appointment.
- If you do not wish to have cropped ears, payment is due in full when puppy assignments are done at around 7 weeks of age.
- We do not ship puppies!
- We do not sell puppies outside of the continental US!