there can be no progress
without first the struggle for success
CBCC PUPPY APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in a puppy from Costa Bel Cane Corso! We look forward to hearing from you!
Our puppy application is a crucial tool that helps us determine if one of our puppies is right for you.
All families must complete an application - NO EXCEPTIONS!
The "PUPPY APPLICATION" button below will open a JotForm online application in a separate window for you to complete in its entirety. Incomplete applications will be disregarded. Thank you for your time.
THE LINK TO OUR PUPPY APPLICATION HAS BEEN DISABLED BECAUSE WE ARE CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY WITH PUPPY APPLICATIONS. THANK YOU.
Our reservation process:
- Fill out a puppy application, this is our 1st step. Click on the button above to go to our puppy application.
- Interview process.
- Approval or denial.
- When puppies are on the ground and your desired gender is available, your deposit is due to secure a puppy.
- Puppy assignments will be done based on suitability, which is determined by your puppy application and interview process.
- All puppies will have their ears cropped and payment for the procedure is due directly to our ear crop vet 48 hours before your puppy’s scheduled appointment.
- If you do not wish to have cropped ears, payment is due in full when puppy assignments are done at around 7 weeks of age.
- We do not ship puppies!
- We do not sell puppies outside of the continental US!